Wake up calls.
More often than not, those making extremely healthy decisions are the ones that had some type of wake up call:
- Diagnosed with some sort of cancer.
- Realized he couldn’t play 10 minutes of basketball with his son.
- She noticed that her blood pressure was higher than usual the last 2 times she stopped by the monitor at the local pharmacy.
- He realized that the list of foods that he could consume was getting smaller and smaller, so thought he would go to the doctor to see what was going on.
The list goes on and on. What I wonder is this:
Can you make healthy decisions without a wake up call?
The results of living a healthy life prior to a wake up call are much more fruitful than waiting till the bottom drops out to plug the hole. I have 4 simple steps that will help you delay or never receive that wake up call:
- Get you spine adjusted if there is a subluxation, because subluxations are detrimental to health.
- Eat better food, because it’s better to supply your body with energy it can use.
- Exercise because movement is what your body was made for.
- Think, because a mind was meant to be used, not spoon fed.